I am an organizationally-minded political historian on the lookout for new ways to contribute to our civic discourse. In the tabs above you will find more information about my experience and skill set. Below are some highlights of my contributions and accomplishments to date.
- Teaching in the California State University system at Pomona, Fullerton, and Los Angeles. I teach U.S. History, California History, and American Studies.
- Writing for Zócalo Public Square. I publish articles on politics, public policy, religion, and history.
- Research for my doctorate and as a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the Institute on California and the West (ICW).
- Public speaking at academic conferences, invited guest lectures, and Teaching American History grant projects.
- Cataloging, data management, and writing informational guides for the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, ICW, and USC History Department.
If you think I would be a good fit for your project, please contact me at email@example.com.